Friday, November 19, 2010

In the spirit of giving........

I had all kinds of burlap left over from the chair and thought.........what else can I do with it.  So, I replaced the cabinet doors under my farmer sink with a curtain, stenciled with the words......Bon Appetite...........I have always loved this look!

















Now to the giving part because giving is good for the soul and I didn't want to miss out on doing something that's good for the soul.  Be sure to visit Andrea, over at Faded Plains as she is giving away a homemade scarf, which I am sure will be stunning.  

I to have been making things........ gift bags, totes and wine sleeves and am giving away these two burlaps pieces.  One is a 'petite cadeau' bag and the other a wine sleeve.  Both stenciled with either french words or stamps and they both have a gift card attached.  To enter just leave me a message and hopefully you will become a follower too.  I plan to put all of the names in a hat and pull out the lucky winners name on Friday November 26th.  Here are some pics of the prize!!  
Bon Chance Mes Amis!





13 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

The little under the sink curtain is just perfect for your kitchen...I have often thought of doing the same in a small floral pattern but I really love yours in burlap! And how sweet to offer the bags as a giveaway! I am a happy follower.

XO,
Jane

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~*Adorable sink skirt!! LOVE your little goodies you made too!! Already a follower of your wonderful blog! Hugs, Rachel ~*~*

Chrissy said...

Love them...you did a great job! Can not wait till you do my slipcovers ;) x0x0

jen_omeara32 said...

Love love love the bags Ma. Maybe one will be under the tree for me this xmas hee hee. xx

{av} said...

These gift bags are heavenly! We got back from our Parisian honeymoon this April--I love all the French touches I can find. The sink skirt is fabulous too :)

Great job all around! Thanks for finding me--and I can't wait to read more of your posts! xo

north pal said...

i admire anyone that can and will sew up gifts for others. so many things can made and given from your heart. Bestest,Denise i love your burlap covering and your farmer's sink.

Rrebeck said...

Love it! If I could marry burlap I would! You're so talented! I would be so over the moon if I had even one of your creations! And yes, I'm becoming a follower immediately! Bonjour!

Dana said...

Your kitchen looks absolutely dreamy! I love the burlap sacks too. Cheers!

time-worn interiors said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I am very happy to find you as well! I will become a follower and add you to my blog list! Oh, be sure and throw my name in the hat for those wonderful bags! I love burlap!
Theresa
aka:TOT

blueberries in the fields said...

lovely what you did with the burlap. love that rough fabric. i am a happy follower too ! thanks for such a great giveaway !
bonjour from St-Andrews QC ^_^
Monique

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

Your sink curtain looks fabulous...and your burlap wine bag and sack are so cute...you really should open up an etsy shop. I was reading the post below...and love the gifts Chrissy gave you...it looks like she know you well.

Deb said...

I love the under the sink curtain! I did something similar in my laundry room (hides lots of stuff under the laundry room sink) :-)
Your gift bages, totes and wine sleeves are gorgeous with the words stenciled on.

Zane Wooder said...

I never thought replacing a cabinet door with a curtain could look so good.

-Zane of ontario honey